Texas Orthopedic Hospital offers an excellent program for both year-round volunteers (stay at home parents, retired, or part-time employees) as well as a Junior Volunteer program for high school and college students.
Junior Volunteer applications for each summer session will be accepted beginning in March of that same year. Students must be at least 17-years old, and able to commit to a minimum of 100 hours during the summer months.
Year-round volunteers may apply at any time. Visit the hospital’s administrative offices for a volunteer form, or download it here and print at home. Completed forms may be returned in person at the Security Desk, or faxed to (713) 794-3580.
In addition to completing an application, volunteer requirements include:
- Participation in interview process
- Presentation of valid photo ID
- Passing a background check, drug screening and TB skin test
- Attending orientation and touring the hospital
- Wearing designated attire and hospital badge during every shift
For more information on volunteering at Texas Orthopedic Hospital, please call (713) 794-3550.