Texas Orthopedic Hospital has been serving the greater Houston area since 1995, and has grown to become an international destination for patients seeking specialty orthopedic care.
The majority of our orthopedic surgeons are members of Fondren Orthopedic Group, an association of physicians globally recognized for leadership in orthopedic medicine. Our physicians are internationally renowned, and many have completed fellowships in the subspecialties they excel in. As a result, patients at Texas Orthopedic Hospital receive precise diagnoses and the very latest in treatment options.
- Hip Preservation/Reconstruction
- Knee/Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
Our On-Site Services
Our comprehensive approach to orthopedic care includes the services of several on-site departments, including:
- Board-certified radiologists with fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and aquatic therapy
- Experienced therapists who specialize in gait/prosthetic needs for amputees
- McKenzie Method certified therapists (promotes the body’s ability to heal itself)
Restoring patients to a healthy lifestyle, and helping them recover to their fullest potential, is our priority. Our services are designed with our patients in mind - high quality, convenient, compassionate - all in one location at Texas Orthopedic Hospital.