Houston, TX — Healthgrades, a well-respected company that provides information about physicians, hospitals, and health care providers to consumers, has released its 2019 Ratings. The ratings recognize the excellence of Texas Orthopedic Hospital.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital received the following:
- Orthopedics – Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence AwardTM for Five Years in a Row (2015-2019)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Joint Replacement for Five Years in a Row (2015-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 12 Years in a Row (2008-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement for 12 Years in a Row (2008-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for Two Years in a Row (2018-2019)
"The staff and physicians at Texas Orthopedic Hospital are dedicated to providing the best care possible to our patients every day," said Eric Becker, CEO of Texas Orthopedic Hospital. "We are gratified that Healthgrades has recognized this excellence in care by rewarding us with these accolades."